Your floor has been coated with a program that complies to international standards by ASF-trained craftsmen and in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Maintaining your hardwood timber sports floor will continue to enhance the appearance of your facility. Both visitors and participants will treat your facility with the care and respect you desire.
Adherence to proper maintenance procedures will aid the overall longevity of your new sports floor. Correct maintenance procedures are supplied to a facility’s management upon completion of your new installation. These schedules advise daily, weekly and annual maintenance procedures.
Upgrading to a Perpetual Warranty
As part of ASF’s ongoing product development, we offer our customers a Perpetual Warranty on existing and new floor installations. This warranty has no maturity date and will remain in effect whilst the terms of the warranty are met. For further information or enquiries, please contact us.
Long-Term Maintenance Programs
Whether you are building a new facility or refurbishing an existing one, we provide a total range of products and services: re-sanding, recoating, repairing existing floors, overlaying existing floors, new flooring and line-marking.
ENHANCE FLOOR CARE & CLEANING
Sports floors are subject to constant traffic, heavy impacts, grit and atmospheric dust. All of which can affect the calibre of your floor’s performance, aesthetics and the grip levels of your sports surface.
To help assist facilities and maintenance staff in preventing and minimising these effects, ASF’s new level of after care has been launched. ASF has introduced a range of cleaning products to assist you in caring for your finished sports surface and protecting your investment.
PROCEDURES THAT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY WHILST HELP IN IMPROVING THE LOOK OF YOUR FACILITY.
This range consists of an Enhance Floor Bar, Enhance Floor Cleaner and Enhance Floor Towels. The Enhance Floor Cleaner concentrate is suitable for use on finished sprung timber floors, cushioned vinyl floor systems, ceramic tiles and other impervious floors surfaces.
No detergents required + Slip resistance + Easy maintenance + No costly floor cleaning machinery.
OUR RECOMMENDED CLEANING REGIME WILL REMOVE DUST & GRIT AND MAKE CLEANING YOUR FLOOR A BREEZE.
FLOOR CLEANING PROCEDURES
The procedures described below are intended to help rid your sports floor of the build-up of films left from shoes and other materials that come into contact with the sports floor. The directions described below will help restore lustre to the floor’s finish and surface.
- Mix a solution of 1:30 Enhance Floor Cleaner with lukewarm water in a 20-Litre bucket.
- Submerge an Enhance Floor Towel into the Enhance Floor Cleaner solution until it is completely wet. Wring the towel to a damp state, voiding the towel of excessive water.
- Lay the damp Enhance Floor Towel on the floor, place an Enhance Floor Bar on the towel and fold the top of the towel over the top of the cleaning bar. Connect it via the eyelets and Velcro and connect the rope handle to each end.
- Place the rope handle in front of you and walk the length of the floor. When turning around at each end make sure that a 150mm overlap is maintained. Reposition the Enhance Floor Towel if necessary and walk the length of the floor back to the other end.
- The Enhance Floor Towel is large enough that there are numerous positions where the Enhance Floor Bar can be moved to. This allows for multiple uses before having to machine wash the Enhance Floor Towel.
- If the towel has been used completely, change the Enhance Floor Towel and repeat the above procedures until the entire floor has been cleaned.hange with new towel and repeat the above procedure until the entire floor has been cleaned.
- To remove black shoe heel and sole marks, rub the mark with a rag that has been dampened with white spirits.
- Gum may be removed by using a plastic scraper and a suitable Gum Remover. After the gum has been removed, clean the affected area with a towel that has been dampened with Enhance Floor Cleaner solution.
Frequency of Cleaning your Sports Floor
Normal usage is defined by the number of hours your sports floor has activity on it. ASF would consider normal usage to be 8 hours per day. One clean per day would be sufficient.
For day/night facilities it is recommended that your floor be cleaned prior to the evening activities commencing.
For further information or enquiries, please contact us.